Author: DC Renee
Publication Date: March 19,2014
Tour Host: Dreams Come True Promotions
Abandoned as a baby and bounced around different foster homes, Kat Gingham never really had a charmed life. But now, things are really falling apart. She has no money, no job, and even her lying, cheating boyfriend is gone too. She allows herself one night to cry about her situation before she picks herself back up. Kat falls asleep, safe in her bed, but when she wakes up, she’s no longer at home, and she’s no longer alone. She’s facing Mason, a guy who claims she ruined his life. And he’s hell bent on breaking her down, humiliating her, just like she supposedly did to him.
The problem is that she claims she has no clue what he is talking about, but he doesn’t believe her, declaring facts don’t lie.
Is Kat lying? Can she convince Mason to let her go? Or is fate playing a role in why they were thrown into this together?
Add To GoodReads
First let me just say that this is the first book that I read from this author.
Wow I just finish reading this book, and I love it LOVE IT, want more love the way the book turned out to be, love the characters I couldn't put this book down, I am gone keep this short cause I don't want to give anything away, but I do have to say this is one book that you need to read.
The story begging with Mason Tredwell, is a doctor he is really good at what he does, he is wealthy and has friends, he lost his parents a long time ago, but that did not stop him to get an education, he love his single life, but all that change one night after being up for so many hours at the ER with no sleep, he was ready to call it a night, that night Kat showed up Manson knew right away that she was on drugs, he refuse to give her pain pills that she was asking for, after he left her he when back to his office only to find that Kat was their, he had security score her out, after that night Kat had accuse him of Rape.
Now five years later he was out and looking for a way to get his revenge. Mason had plan everything out of what he was gone do with his best friend Benny, once he found Kat, one night Kat was worrying about what she was gone do, knowing that she did not have a job and no money she was desperate, that night she decide to drink, after drinking a bottle of whine she though she was dreaming, when she woke up the next morning she had no idea where she was, that was the day that her life change.
I love the way that Mason though about getting revenge, and love the way how Kat took everything and did everything that he ask her to with a big smile on her face. I really enjoy and love reading this book, I love the characters of Benny would had love to read more about him. Author D.C. Renee THANK YOU for introducing me to this awesome characters and this amazing book love it.
2. I can’t mix too many veggies together. For example, I love carrots, but I’ll pick them out of a salad. I don’t like lettuce on my tacos or burgers.
3. I love dancing! (Not professionally, although I have taken plenty of classes over the years.) I supposedly bopped my head to the music before I could walk.
4. I go to Zumba & Latin Jam every week.
5. I played the piano until I was in college. I can read music, but I hated to do so, so I used to play everything from memory.
6. I speak Russian fluently, but I read like a first grader. Don’t get me started on spelling.
7. I work at the same company (and same building) as my sister, so I see her every day. We’re really close.
8. My sister and I have a 9 year age difference (and were born 4 days apart). We used to celebrate all our birthdays together. (Ironically, my mom and her sister also have a 9 year difference.)
9. I was born on groundhogs day (2/2). It’s also my aunt’s birthday too.
10. My favorite number is 22 (hmmm…I wonder how I got that). My husband’s favorite number is also 22 because he was born 1/22.
11. My first stories were Days of Our Lives fan fictions. They are still up on the website under my screen name fan22.
12. I got my Bachelors degree and my Masters degree from the University of Southern California. Go Trojans! (My sister also went there and got the same degrees I did – I guess you could say I followed in her footsteps.)
13. My whole family loves watching hockey, so it’s no wonder it’s my favorite sport. I love the Los Angeles Kings! (Root for the home team always!)
14. I love Bon Jovi and have seen him/them in concert 5 times.
15. My favorite rose is Fire on Ice. It’s white on the outside and red inside, so that when it blooms, it looks like red on white.
16. I was on the show The Great Pretenders when I younger. We were put into groups and dressed up and lip-synched songs chosen for us. I played the guitarist for The Go-Go’s singing Our Lips Are Sealed.
17. I love to sketch as a hobby, but I can’t sketch people at all. I usually sketch flowers.
18. I was my sister’s maid-of-honor at the age of 15. I didn’t get to go to her bachelorette party.
19. My favorite color is blue, so much so that my wedding colors were ivory and blue.
20. I’ve been married for 3 years, but been with my hubby for over 8 years.
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Let-Me-Go-DC-Renee/dp/1495946851/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395242239&sr=8-1&keywords=Let+Me+Go+DC+Renee
Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/let-me-go-dc-renee/1118935090?ean=2940149452170