By: Kizzie Darker
Joanna woods thought her broken heart would never heal again when Luke ripped her world apart.
Upon deciding to take a much needed vacation to Paris, the city of love, would a chance meeting change her life forever?
Nathan Jones moonlights as a successful business man but unbeknown to Joanna he secretly works as a C.I.A agent travelling the world, tackling crime.
He has already lost one love of his life; will he risk it all when he meets Joanna?
Joanna and Nathan have chemistry but will it be enough to make their relationship work?
Will Joanna be able to handle the truth when she finds out who Nathan really is or will it end in further heartache?
I just finish reading this book, and I love it I am so glad that I got to read it, I love the characters and love the way this book turn out to be, I am gone keep this short since I don't want to give anything away, this book is so different from what I am so use to reading, I love it from the first page to the very last page.
This story begging with Joanna she is having dinner with her boyfriend, everything looks good to her into they seat down, and Luke started talking what Joanna never though was that Luke was gone break up with her, for the last four month Joanna has being moping around with a broken heart, into her twin brother told her that she need it to move on, that's when she decide that she was taking a trip for one month to Paris, after letting her parent know about her plan, as soon she got home she gets a phone a call from an unknown number, that's when she talks to the very sexy hunk of Nathan Jones, after agreeing of renting his apartment in Paris they exchange emails and text, and when she finally meet him in person she cant believe how sexy he is would she fall for him, or will she keep him at distance, Nathan is a successful business man he works as a C.I.A. Agent but Joanna don't know about that, she also cant stop fighting the feelings that she has for him but their is just one problem, Joanna thinks his marry, would Nathan and Joanna put their issues aside of would they fight for the love that they have for each other.
I really love and enjoy reading this book, I love the way that Joanna and Nathan act with each other, love the way they felt in love, and love the way how Nathan become protective of her, I just love this book, Author Kizzie Darker THANK YOU for introducing me to this amazing characters and this awesome book love it.
Her mother gave birth to Kizzie’s half brother but one night in 1986 Kizzie and her half brother were taken into care. Kizzie doesn’t regret going into care, she had a fulfilled childhood.
Kizzie went to school just like any other child and achieved her desired grades she was aiming for.
Kizzie is now a happily married women and enjoys spending time with her close family. She and her husband live in the West Midlands and have 2 cats and a lovebird. They regularly visit her family in Derbyshire United Kingdom and love spending time with their nephew and 2 neices.
2. How did you get started as a writer? ~ It was after I read the fifty shades trilogy and though to myself ‘I can write a novel too’
3. What’s a typical day like for you? ~ I wake around 9am, eat breakfast, do the house hold chores ect and then set to work on my novel.
4. Describe your workspace. ~ I have a new desk!! I am so excited about that! It’s actually quiet tidy!
5. Favorite books? ~ Fifty shades trilogy, the Bared to you series.
6. Tell us 3 interesting things about you. ~ I sang to the queen of England. I only discovered erotic fiction 2 years ago L and I love to sing.
7. Favorite quote: ~can I choose one from my own book? ‘She was his Distraction. He her Desire.’
8. Best and worst part of being a writer? ~Best part…feeling as though you have accomplished something great. Worst part…..finding the right places to promote your work.
9. Advice to writers? ~never give up, ignore the bullies and always, always follow your dream.
My wet, wanton sex burns with a powerful desire, I want to feel him, touch him, and breathe him. My lips part with expectation, a little moan of pleasure of delight escapes from my mouth and levitates towards the explicit air.
I feel him nudge against me with his hard, erect penis. The most erotic smile passes his wet lips as he plays with me, teases me as I lay flat against the bed. I want him to make love to me through the night.
I feel his mouth sweep across my swollen breasts. His sharp teeth pull and tug at my pert nipples whilst his hands gently, carefully trace over my thighs with dexterity.
“You are a vision of absolute beauty”
Coming 31st july 2014